The following Terms & Conditions apply to all guests. Payment of a deposit in respect of the booking shall constitute the guests’ unqualified acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Guests are required to provide a deposit equal to the cost of the first night’s accommodation. However, when a booking is made within 7 days of the arrival date the full tariff will be required to secure a confirmed booking.
In the unusual event of a booking being accepted without a deposit then the Guest House will reserve the right to re-let the accommodation if the guest has not checked in by 6:00 pm unless by prior arrangement.
Deposits are normally non-refundable. However, if a cancellation is made with more than 14 days’ notice from the start date of your planned stay, then the deposit can be transferred to a future booking provided it is taken within 3 months and the full tariff is paid at the time of making the fresh reservation.
Guests may cancel their bookings:
- Up to and including 7 calendar days prior to the arrival date. In such cases, no additional charges will be due.
- Less than 7 calendar days but up to and including 2 calendar days prior to the arrival date. In such cases, the Guest House shall be entitled to charge 50% of the balance due.
- Less than 2 calendar days prior to the arrival date. The Guest House shall be entitled to charge 100% of the balance due.
The Guest House shall endeavour to re-let rooms made available due to cancellation. Where rooms are re-let the amount due shall be reduced.
The Guest House will be entitled and authorised to deduct such amounts from Guests’ credit/debit cards.
Early departure by the Guest before the confirmed departure date shall be treated as a cancellation and subject to the cancellation conditions set out.
Liability of Guests
- Guests are liable for and shall indemnify the Guest House for damage caused whether accidental or deliberate-cleaning if a guest smokes in any room.
- Guests must not smoke in any part of the House.
- Guests must not bring pets, other than guide dogs by prior arrangement into the Guest House.
- Guests must not bring any illegal or hazardous substances into any part of the house.
- Guests are requested not to take hot take away foods into guest rooms. Guests are however welcome to use the dining room.
- Children under 14 yrs of age must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Guests who fail to comply with these conditions will be required to vacate their rooms immediately and leave the Guest House and the premature departure will be treated as a cancellation.
Guests leave their cars in the car park at their own risk.